Download 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam by Lisa Rae Roper MHA CCS-P CPC CPC-I PCS PDF
By Lisa Rae Roper MHA CCS-P CPC CPC-I PCS
Nervous approximately taking the examination on your CPC certification? Don’t be!
The workforce at JustCoding offers this 150-question perform examination that you should use to review for the AAPC CPC examination.
The perform examination mimics the particular CPC examination in a few methods. It contains a hundred and fifty multiple-choice questions (featuring 5 distinctive, operative-type questions) and contours questions in line with fabric coated in HCPro’s qualified Coder Boot Camp®, which additionally prepares scholars to take the CPC exam.
The examination, written via qualified Coder Boot Camp teacher Lisa Rae Roper and up to date for 2012, covers particular issues on which you’ll be established on your CPC credential, including:
- Integumentary system
- Musculoskeletal system
- Respiratory and cardiovascular systems
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Nervous, eye and ocular, and auditory systems
- Evaluation and management
- Laboratory and pathology
- Medical terminology
- ICD-9-CM and HCPCS point II
- Coding guidelines
- Practice management
The 2012 variation is up to date to mirror new 2012 ICD-9-CM, CPT, and HCPCS codes and guidelines.
Read or Download 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam PDF
Similar allied health professions books
Guide for wellbeing and fitness Care study is integrated within the 2015 variation of the basic choice of Doody’s middle Titles. Doody's publication overview: ninety eight - five Stars! this can be a distinctive e-book on medical examine written for health and wellbeing care practitioners. utilizing step by step instructions, the textual content teaches scholars and practitioners to enforce a examine protocol and review the implications, whether s/he has no event or formal education within the learn procedure.
The main of tomography is to discover the constitution and composition of gadgets non-destructively alongside spatial and temporal dimensions, utilizing penetrating radiation, reminiscent of X- and gamma-rays, or waves, reminiscent of electromagnetic and acoustic waves. according to computer-assisted photograph reconstruction, tomography offers maps of parameters that symbolize the emission of the hired radiation or waves, or their interplay with the tested gadgets, for one or a number of cross-sections.
Medical trials supply crucial info had to flip easy scientific study findings into sufferer remedies. New remedies has to be studied in huge numbers of people to determine whether or not they are powerful and to evaluate any damage that can come up from remedy. there's growing to be popularity between many stakeholders that the U.
- Essentials Of Emergency Medicine
- Hearing by Eye II: The Psychology Of Speechreading And Auditory-Visual Speech (Pt. 2)
- The Three Dimensions of Stuttering: Neurology Behavior and Emotion
- Progressive Tinnitus Management: Clinical Handbook for Audiologists
- Neuroradiology in Clinical Practice
- Grieve's Modern Manual Therapy: The Vertebral Column, 3e
Additional resources for 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam
His confirmative opinion, based on the review of specimens and records, indicates positive small-cell cancer. Dr. Thomas sent his written report back to the requesting physician. How should Dr. Thomas report his services? a. 99254 b. 88325 c. 99254-25, 88325-26 d. 88323 93. Which modifier appended to code 88239 would describe solid tumor testing of Von Hipple–Lindau disease? a. -59 b. -1Z c. -0F d. -P6 94. Larry had a venipuncture during his annual physical examination. The blood sample was used for the following antibody tests: West Nile IgM, Shigella, mumps, and total hepatitis B.
46. c. The routine obstetric care, including the ante- and postpartum care with vaginal delivery, is reported with code 59400. The diagnosis codes for this case are assigned for the pregnancy complicated by cardiovascular disease. The mitral valve prolapse is then reported as the specific condition. According to the ICD-9 Guidelines for Chapter 11, these codes have sequencing priority. 47. a. ” 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam © 2012 HCPro, Inc. 48 48. b. In the CPT® Professional Edition alphabetic index, “Removal,” “Foreign Body,” then “Vagina” directs you to code 57415.
Review of modifier -47 in Appendix A of the CPT® Professional Edition provides instructions for placement of this modifier on the procedure code when the surgeon provides either general or regional anesthesia. 73. d. The anesthesia guidelines in the CPT® Professional Edition provide add-on codes for qualifying cirÂ� cumstances. The code 99100 is used to report the age of a patient as younger than 1 or older than 70 years. The parenthetical note following this add-on code provides the codes where age is a factor and already defined; therefore, the add-on code is unnecessary for correct reporting.